To allow us to give the best service, please observe the following:
1. Clearly ask for the service which you would like to have.
2. Inform our staff if you are pregnant or if you are allergic to any chemical or substances before
receiving any service.
3. Whilst receiving any service, please provide our staff with your feedback and/or comments on
their service so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
4. No food should be consumed during your treatment.
5. Please take care of your personnel belongings as we cannot be held responsible for any losses.
6. Other than guide dogs, no pets are not allowed in the salon.
We do not have facilities to care for children. Children under 12 years old must be
accompanied by an adult at all times.
1. Be kind to your nails and careful with your eyelash extensions and they will remain beautiful for
weeks after your service.
2. Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
3. Eyelash extensions are not guaranteed.
4. Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 48 hours after your appointment. If
you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting within 48 hours, please call us to schedule a
5. You must arrange an appointment to have your nail fixed within 5 days prior to your initial
6. Repairs after 3 days or for breakages, tear, and corner breaks will be charged.
7. We will not be responsible for any broken or infected nails after you leave the salon if you do not
follow nail care.
No cash refund will be given after you leave the salon. As soon as you leave the salon it is
agreed that you are happy with the treatment provided.
1. If you are not happy with your treatment, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will
adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been
2. No refund will be given because you have simply changed your mind about the products or
3. We will correct any service at no cost for you provided that you tell us immediately after we have
performed the service that you are unhappy.
CANCELATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY
1. We value your time and we hope you value ours, therefore we require 48 hours’ notice for any
cancelation/rescheduling. Giving as much notice as possible will enable us to re-schedule your
service to a more convenient time for you.
2. Please arrive in good time. This allows you to have enough time to browse our colour selections
and ensures your treatment starts and finishes on time.
3. If clients turn up more than 10 minutes late and fail to notify us, we reserve the right to cancel
your appointment. A deposit is not redeemable at this point. Please let us know by phone if you
are running late, and we will try to be flexible.
4. All returning clients who fail to turn up for an appointment, as well as clients with a history of
missing appointments in the past, will be required to book online or pay a deposit in the salon for
their next visit.